Proud to be a BIG Assist supplier!
A well established, highly skilled consultancy firm which has operated for over 10 years, working with a range of cross sector clients from the voluntary/community/charitable and public sectors. Sue & Pauline are ethical, cost effective consultants who put you first, enabling you to take control and plan your future.
Why use us?
Because in our most recent quality review, 100% of respondents rated our overall service as excellent and confirmed we had met their requirements, meeting the agreed timescale and completing within the agreed budget. 100% said we were professional, efficient, effective, friendly and approachable.
- We have an excellent track record
- Both directors have held senior positions in the Public, Private and Third Sectors
- We are NCVO approved and have been for several years
- We offer differential rates depending on client size/turnover levels
- You can see what our clients think of our services
- Bid Writing and Assistance with Strategic Planning
- Business Planning and Organisational Reviews
- Consultation, Feasibility Studies and Research Projects
- Evaluation, Monitoring and Auditing
- Training and Facilitation
At last consultants who over deliver! Fast, efficient, empathetic work with the benefit of adding another keen member of your team whilst the report preparation is underway. RHCS take the trouble to understand YOUR business organisation, providing jargon free documents and they do go that “extra mile” to achieve accurate and appropriate reporting
Fay Easton, Projects Director, Shropshire Enterprise Partnership
Sue and Pauline’s breadth and in depth knowledge enabled us to secure an important contract- without them we would not have known where to start. But I think that their most telling contribution was to become involved in our cause, which meant that they went that extra mile beyond their brief to ensure that we achieved our goal
Ian Ferguson, CEO, Beacon Centre for the Blind